Student Satisfaction Survey – Enrolment and registration
This survey is conducted by the college and the purpose is to review the quality of the services provided to students during the enrollment and registration processes.
The college is committed to constantly improving its student registration services and this survey will assist in providing students’ perspective.
IMPORTANT: Please note that all responses are anonymous.
- Indicate if you are a new,returning or a student with disability.
- Complete all questions in the survey applicable to you.
- Select a rating which best describes your experience.
- If a service was not provided, then rate as 1.
Please indicate if you are a new,returning or student with a disability
1. Rate the availability of information on the application or re-admission requirements and processes and closing dates.
2. Rate the suitability of information on the application or re-admission requirements and processes.
3. Rate your overall ONLINE experience to apply or to be re-admitted – e.g., access and register on the site, upload the information required etc.
4. Rate the ONLINE application or re-admission system - easy to navigate and upload of documents, getting technical support etc.
CAREER ADVISORY SERVICES RECEIVED
*This section is not intended for returning students.
5. Rate the career advisory services received.
6. Rate the overall experience in terms of writing a placement test.
7. Rate the value you think such a test has to guide your application and admission into a programme.
8. Was registration conducted ONLINE?
9. Rate the information available on the registration process at campus level?
10. Rate the directions and process map provided at campus to complete your process.
11. Rate the services received during this process – clarity on the process, when to come to the site and what to bring, explanations and support provided, NSFAS application. receiving exam results and registering for supplementary examinations.
12. Were queues well managed?
13. Was confirming and checking your enrolment effective?
14. Rate the treatment and service by registration and other college staff.
FEEDBACK RECEIVED FROM THE COLLEGE
15. Rate your satisfaction with regards to communication/ response by the college on the status of your application or request to be re- admitted – e.g., acknowledgement of application, acceptance/ rejection etc.
16. Rate your satisfaction with regards to communication by the college on the status of your registration.
SERVICES PROVIDED TO THE PERSON WITH A DISABILITY.
*This section is not intended for students without any disability.
17. Do/ did you feel comfortable to declare your disability?
18. Rate the helpfulness of staff to support you with all processes to enrol.
19. Rate the services provided during registration in terms of waiting period and quality of service provided.
20. Rate your level of satisfaction in terms accessibility of college and campus facilities - reception area/ offices/ classrooms /bathroom facilities.
INDUCTION AND ORIENTATION OF NEW AND RETURNING STUDENTS
21. Were such sessions held?
22. Were these sessions informative and useful?
23. Rate the number of sessions and their duration.
24. Rate the programme presented during the session/s.
OVERALL AND GENERAL SATISFACTION
26. Rate your satisfaction overall with the enrolment process at the campus.
27. Rate your satisfaction overall with the enrolment process at the college.